What to Know Before You Buy Smart Headphones
Who doesn’t like listening to music? Surely everyone does!! And when it comes to buying a good pair of headphones, the list is a bit long concerning the types and quality. So, getting yourself the right headphones can enhance and boost your experience to the extraordinary level where you can enjoy to the fullest.
Types, features and numerous other factors are very important to know about before you buy smart headphones and this post is all about guiding and helping you out to make the right decision as per your requirements and preferences. Thus before spending your hard earned money, go through each and every detail to get the best you want.
Types of Headphones:
So starting off with the types, as mentioned earlier, you may find many options to choose from. Here we have listed it down for you.
Earbud/ In-Ear Headphones:
- This tiny piece can be inserted into the ear canal, or it may rest on the outer ear.
- Delivers excellent sound quality and bass but less responsive to what we can find in the full-size models.
- Perfect for sporty and other outdoor activities. Moreover, the sporty buds mainly consist of wings or fins for a more secure fit
- Comes in a variety of ear tip material like rubber, silicone, foam, etc.
- They are usually inexpensive, ultra compact and lightweight.
1MORE Stylish True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Bluetooth 5.0, Alternate Pairing Modes in-Ear Headphones, Easy Control, Multiple Colorways, 24-Hour Playtime, Nubia Version, Black
- Relatively compact and rest on the top of your outer ear
- Considering the sound quality, they are a step ahead than the in-ear headphones
- The noise isolation is less effective and due to which these headphones are usually preferred wearing at the offices where you can remain in touch with the sounds of the surroundings.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Red – US Version
Fully Enclosed Headphones:
- The full sized headphones offer the richest and the most profound sound quality.
- Provides you with the best sound clarity and bass
- Due to its excellent noise cancellation capabilities, it effectively blocks out all the noise of the surroundings.
- Usually comes with a folding design or can be easily carried around your neck.
True Wireless Earbuds TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Calls, Single/Twin Mode, 30H Playtime, USB Type C, IPX8 Waterproof
Noise Cancelling Headphones:
- The noise cancellation technology eliminates the noise and allows you to enjoy the music without any interference.
- Since you no longer have to deal with the background noise, therefore you can play music at lower levels, preventing possible damage to your ears.
- These headphones are high on the price scales.
Avantree HT4189 Wireless Headphones for TV Watching with Bluetooth Transmitter (Digital OPTICAL AUX RCA PC USB), Wireless Hearing Headset 40 Hours Battery, Plug n Play, No Audio Delay, 100ft Range
- Highly portable and perfect on the go but you do need to sacrifice the quality of the sound.
- With Bluetooth connectivity option, you can stream audio up to 33 feet away from your device.
- These models deliver reliable performance but come under an expensive price tag.
True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earphones in-Ear 3D Stereo Wireless Headphones IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Earbuds Mic 60H Playtime with 3500mAh Charging Case, Smart Touch, Instant Pairing
Features to Consider When Buying Smart Headphones:
Let us begin our journey!!
- Tangled wires are pretty irritating. That is why people usually prefer to get their hands on the headphones with wireless capabilities. These are easy to handle and permits you to move around freely.
- Other than just the sound, headphones are equipped with a number of other outstanding features like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, noise cancellation, built-in sensors and a lot more. Looking for such features in the headphones will definitely give you a luxurious experience.
- Headphones featuring smart sensors are eligible for tracking your motion while you exercise and can check your heart rate as well.
- Some headphones come with a built-in voice assistant support like Bixby, Siri, Google Voice or Alexa. This digital assistant can be activated and managed via simple voice commands.
- Having a microphone headset will allow you to relish hand-free calls when connected to your smartphone
- Next is the sound amplification technology which can be switched to enrich specific frequencies.
- Go with the one that fits you well. Headphones can be adjusted so as to prevent from falling off or being shaky.
Factors to Think About Before Buying Smart Headphones:
If you are interested in making a long-term usage of a particular thing then obviously there are a number of vital factors to ponder upon before investing into it. Same is the case when we are in need of smart headphones. After getting into the details related to various types and essential features, there are some other very significant points which we must take into account before clearing the payments. Let us have a look at these too!!
- If you are a sporty person, wireless headphones will do well on the go. On the other hand, while sitting at home or working at your office, on-ear headphones are a more suitable choice.
- Do check for the temperature levels. If you are using fully enclosed headphones outside on a hot summer day, they can heat up your ears very quickly. Thus it is advisable not to use these sorts of headphones under such kind of weather conditions.
- Although wireless headphones exhibit a trendier selection but then you have to compromise on the quality of the sound. So if you are an extreme music lover, we suggest you go with the fully enclosed wired headphones.
- Last but not the least; do not forget to review the warranty on your smart headphones.